Monday, March 3, 2008

FiRsT dAy Of UnI...

hey hey,


first day of uni is realy oh my god,


i woke up at 7.50 am,


then bathe dy,


eat breakfast,


then 9 a.m start walking to skul,


so far ler,


walk 4 20 mins


damn tiring


ahahaha


hmmm


then later go in my design technology tutorial,


so swt man


my classmates 90% are ANG MOS,


ahahhaha


so swt,


aih


sad case man


then the sir so boring eh


he talk bout himself n all alr


so swt,


but one thing cool


my uni use the new mac!!!


lyk ping hao's mac,


so so cool


ahahahah


I WAN I MAC!!!!


I WAN!!!


i wan to work to get one,


hehehehe


my dad sure wun buy 4 me one,


i wanna work


work work work


ahahahha


hmmm


then leh,


after the first class


is my 2nd class


its drawing illustration class


have to do life drawing,


wah lao!!1


the lady nude her self,


me n jolyn was shock


we at first tod she was a student


but then couldn't be gah


cux she looks quite old


then we saw her in a robe


then we know she is a model


ahhahaha


then after that got break,


go buy newsprint papaer lor


ahhaha


then later balik rumah lor


so hot man today


aih


i have to walk home


then came home liao online


on the way message dear,


aahaha


then later i eat mcd lor


then i i online till now lor,


today write blog earlier lor


cux tomolo uni at 10.30


i damn tired dy


have to sleep early
tomolo got lecture
at 10.30
damn tired dy,
have to wake up early lu,
heheheh
k ler,
gtg ler,
bb

No comments: